Dr. Amit Doshi
Dr. Amit Doshi in Vasna Bhayli Main Road is one of the well-known and most preferred Best Urologist in Vadodara. The doctor is known to be highly qualified and gained a degree from a reputed educational institute. The medical professional has been flourishing ever since its inception and has plans on expanding the practice further, in the years to come. The doctor carries out the treatments with utmost precision and efficiency, ensuring that the patients’ health is in safe hands. The urologist has earned a loyal clientele and also has patients residing in India as well as patients from across the globe frequently visiting the clinic. Dr. Amit Doshi practicing in Sankalp Hospital. The practices used by the doctor are one hundred percent ethical, that in no way challenge or defies the medical code of ethics. To book an appointment with Dr. Amit Doshi, Call 7227982345.
- MBBS – Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University – 2002
- M.S (General Surgery) – C.C.S University Meerut – 2008
- DNB Urology – DNB – 2014
- Awarded With Gold Medal For Best Performance In Master Of Surgery Examination At C.C.S University Merrut.
- Awarded With Global Award In 2015 At Adelaide, Australia By British Journal Of Urology International For Publication With Highest Impact Factor Of The Year.
- Worked as Senior Resident in Urology Department at SKDS Medical College Pipariya Vadodara from March 2014 to March 2016.
- Working as Asst. Professor in Urology Dept. at SKDS Medical College Pipariya Vadodara From April 2016 To September 2017.
- Working As a Consultant Urologist At Parul Sevashram Hospital, Vadodara From September 2017 To Till Date.
- Had a Transplant Experience of more than 150 Transplants at Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiyad from the year 2011 To 2014.
Book an appointment with Dr. Amit Doshi one of the Best Urologist in Vadodara.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is urology?
Urology is the field of medicine that focuses on diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive tract. While some urologists treat general diseases of the urinary tract, others specialize in certain areas such as female urology, male infertility, pediatric urology, and urologic oncology.
Who is a urologist?
Urologists are doctors who diagnose and treat men, women, and children for diseases and conditions in the urinary tract. The urinary tract, which creates, stores, and removes urine from the body, includes the kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra, and adrenal glands.
Urologist also diagnoses and treat conditions related to the male reproductive tract – a system that includes the prostate, penis, and testicles.
Which conditions do urologists treat?
Upstate Urology treats a wide range of diseases and conditions in men, women and children, and offers specialists in every area of urological care.
When should you see a Urologist?
Often a primary care physician can treat mild urinary issues such as a urinary tract infection. But if you experience any of the following symptoms, you may want to consult a urologist:
- Blood in your urine
- A frequent or urgent need to urinate
pain in your lower back, pelvis, or sides
- Pain or burning during urination
- Trouble urinating
- Urine leakage
- Weak urine flow, dribbling
- A decreased sexual desire
- A lump in the testicle
- Trouble getting or keeping an erection