Best C-section Delivery Hospital in Vadodara
What exactly is a C-Section?
A C-section is a surgical procedure used to deliver a baby that involves making incisions in the mother’s abdominal wall and uterus. Generally considered safe, C-sections do have more risks than vaginal births. For Best C-section Delivery Hospital in Vadodara, Call now at 72279 82345 Or visit Sankalp Hospital at Vasna Raod.
Why Are C-Sections necessary?
- Some C-sections are arranged when the doctor determines that a vaginal delivery might be risky. A doctor may recommend one if the baby is in the womb in a breech (feet- or bottom-first) or transverse (sideways) position .
- The infant was born with specific congenital abnormalities (such as severe hydrocephalus)
- The mother has placental issues, such as placenta previa (when the placenta sits too low in the uterus and covers the cervix)
- The mother has a medical condition that could make a vaginal delivery risky for herself or the baby (such as HIV or an active case of genital herpes)
- Multiple pregnancies
- Labor stops or isn’t progressing as it should (and medicines aren’t helping)
Too soon after birth, the placenta separates from the uterine wall (called placental abruption)
- The umbilical cord is constricted (affecting the baby’s oxygen supply) or enters the delivery canal before the baby (called umbilical cord prolapse)
- The infant is in fetal distress – fluctuations in the baby’s heart rate might indicate that the baby is not receiving enough oxygen.
- The head or full body of the newborn is too large to pass through the delivery canal.
What is the procedure for c-section, and how long does it take?
What Is the Recovery time?
As with any procedure, there is normally some pain and discomfort after a C-section. The recovery time is also little longer than with vaginal deliveries. Women who have had C-sections often remain in the hospital for 3 to 4 days.
For more information & consultation on Best C-section Delivery Hospital in Vadodara, visit Sankalp Hospital at Vasna Road or contact us on 72279 82345